Triple Action Bonding, Encapsulating, and Absorbing Odor Counteractant
HydraMaster customers across the country sing the praises of our award-winning MultiPhase™ Odor Counteractant. It is popular for two main reasons – It’s highly effective and customers love the scent. This contact-deodorant is perfect for effective removal of dog or cat urine and a variety of tough organic and non-organic odors
- Great at neutralizing urine odors
- A fragrance that has become the industry favorite
- Can be fogged, sprayed, injected or used as an additive
- The triple action formula works on a broad spectrum of organic odors
- Can be used straight or diluted up to 32:1
- Available Sizes: quart, gallon, 5 gallon, 30 gallon, 55 gallon* (*special order)
- For best results. Locate all areas which are sources of odor. Remove as much odor producing source material through effective cleaning. On large pet urine deposits, pre-treat area with CleanMaster UPS during cleaning. Then, saturate affected areas with mixed Multi-Phase equal in proportion to the amount of odor producing material. Multi-Phase must come in contact with the source of the odor to work most effectively. Pre-test all application surfaces for colorfastness before proceeding. Apply all solutions in accordance with industry best practices and standards of care.
- For most applications, Mix MultiPhase one part solution with four parts water. On severe urine contamination, you can use a more concentrated mixture or even straight depending upon severity of the odor.
- On urine contamination, inject or saturate mixed MultiPhase directly into the carpet, backing, and cushion. Allow to dwell 5-20 minutes. Extract area thoroughly, preferably with sub-surface extraction tool.
- For use as fogging deodorizer, mix 1 part MultiPhase with 3 parts of water. Protect water sensitive surfaces. Never inhale atomized or fogged solutions.
- As a cleaning additive – For portable extractor, mix two ounces of MultiPhase with each gallon of pre-mixed extraction detergent or neutralizing rinse. For truckmounted equipment, mix one quart of MultiPhase with 5 gallons of pre-mixed concentrated extraction detergent or neutralizing rinse. For low moisture encapsulation cleaning, mix tow ounces of MultiPhase with each mixed gallon of encapsulation solution.