Uncompromising cleaning power is now available in a VOC compliant formula with Quake HD. Quake HD is a VOC compliant formula that contains the industry exclusive component Tritanol™ – an integrated blend of specialized polymers, organic sequestrants, and surfactants. With the unprecedented cleaning power and performance of Tritanol™, you will experience deep restorative cleaning in high definition.
- Uncompromising cleaning power in a VOC compliant formula
- Quake HD is a super-concentrated pre-spray, and is designed to be used at 1 part solution to 8 to 24 parts water depending upon soiling conditions.
- Ready to use pH of 11.5 – 12.0.
- It also contains anti-resoiling additives which keep the carpet cleaner longer and does not leave sticky residue.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- For increased efficiency, apply Quake HD with injection sprayer to take advantage of solution pressure and heat created by your high performance portable extractor or truckmount. You can also use a “pump-up” pressure sprayer, or electric or battery powered sprayer. Apply in even overlapping patterns.
- Prespray with 1 part Quake HD mixed with 24 parts hot water. For extreme soiling, mix Quake HD 1 part solution to 8-12 parts water. For standard injection sprayer, mix one quart water with four quarts of Quake HD into 5 quart container.
- For carpets with high levels of caked-on grease and oil contamination, consider boosting by adding two ounces of GreaseBreaker with each mixed gallon of Quake HD.
- Extract with a compatible alkaline extraction detergent or acid/neutralizing rinse. For faster cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction Tool. In furniture dense environments use the Evolution cleaning wand.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.